16 Aug Chelsea Academy celebrates best ever A Level results
Chelsea Academy are delighted to be celebrating their best A Level results ever with a progress score that will cement their place as one of the top Sixth Forms in London, and the progress of the students will put the Academy in the top 10% of Sixth Forms nationally. 89% of grades were above a C and 55% of all grades achieved were A*-B.
Chelsea Academy has cemented itself as one of the best Sixth Forms in London both offering academic success and extracurricular experiences that can’t be matched. With the construction of our new Sixth Form centre, the Academy has the facilities and the academic success to rival the best post-16 providers.
Principal, Matt Williams said “I am delighted and very proud of all of our Sixth Form students who received their A level results today. Their dedication to their studies and the excellent teaching from our staff have meant that these results are our best ever – surpassing the outstanding achievement shown in last year’s results. Our Maths, Physics, English, Spanish and History results are first class and demonstrate that we offer pathways for both science and humanities students. I am proud of the staff and students and look forward to celebrating with them today.”
We are especially proud of the following students who have achieved exceptional results.
- Mak – A* Maths, A* Further Maths, A* Physics is studying Mathematics at Imperial College
- Jeton – A* Maths, A* Further Maths, A* Physics is studying Physics at Bristol University
- Christi – A* Maths, A* Further Maths, A Physics is studying Mathematics with Economics at London School of Economics
- Daniel – A* Maths, A* Further Maths, A Physics is studying Mathematics at Warwick University
- Mustafa – A* Maths, A Biology, A Chemistry is taking a Gap Year
- Tyler – A* Economics, A* Politics, B Maths is studying Politics and Economics at Southampton
- Pepe – A* Spanish, A Chemistry, A Art, B Maths is studying Design at Design Academy Eindhoven in the Netherlands
Assistant Principal of Post 16 Holly Power said “I am so proud of these results, which are testament to the hard work and perseverance of our students and the passion and dedication of our teachers. The Academy community has worked incredibly hard to support this cohort and today it has paid off. I’m looking forward to celebrating with the students today”.