28 Nov Reflection
Dear Parents and Carers,
The upcoming ethos themes for us all to reflect on and discuss are:
Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord,
and he will reward them for what they have done.
Key Question: What can you do this Christmas to help people in need? What were the origins of Christmas?
House Charities Week
Do you know which charity your house is supporting this year?
Recently we have fund-raised for the following charities:
- Operation Christmas Child: We collected 255 shoe boxes.
- Remembrance: We collected £40 for the Royal British Legion.
- Children in Need: We raised £25 through a football challenge.
- Movember: we have collected £50 so far through cake sales.
- Our Kids (Orphanage in Bosnia): we have collected £30 so far.
- Chelsea & Kensington Foodbank: we collected 150kg of food at Harvest.
- Refugee camp in Greece: we collected warm clothes for the winter.
Thank you very much for your support!
Please also feel free to contact me further on email@example.com
With every blessing,